Here is a list of websites that offers to show you who the best doctors in Singapore are and how you can make appointments with them directly through their website. Whether the doctors shown are “the best” or not, no one can really say. Some of them have reviews of individual doctors and even grade them by showing a number of “stars”. Review or comment contributors are often anonymous or even fake so good luck.
You can also research a doctor’s reputation by googling his or her name in discussion groups and forums by using a search phrase such as “Dr John Goh forums”. That will bring up some relevant experience of the good doctor’s past patients.
For specialist clinic appointments, the absolutely best way is to call the clinic on the phone. Make sure they book a slot for you and make sure it is not the doctor’s vacation or off day.
– doctorgowhere.com – Medical version of Hungrygowhere.com
– mindyourbody.asia/sg – Beware, lots of blinking ads !
– 65doctor.com – Strange name but I think they are not limited to only 65 doctors
– whichdoctor.com.sg – If you search for them, Google often shows results for “Witch doctors” !
– tabadoctor.com – Don’t even ask me what is “taba”
If you know any other such websites, do let us know.